Monday, November 26, 2012

First trimester coming to a close....

Finally!   The end of the yuckiness is in sight.  Past experience tells me that my 1st trimester woes should be coming to an end in the next week or so.  I tried a little experiment last night and didn't take my Zofran.  I was pleasantly surprised to find that my morning sickness is starting to ease up.  Not quite all the way though so I ended up caving and taking one after dinner (after all, why suffer when I have relief at my fingertips?).

Trying to go about my life as usual has been much more challenging.  I don't know if it's because I'm in my mid-30s now, if it's the onset of winter, or if taking care of two busy boys (and a busy husband), but I find myself struggling more this time around.  Trying to find time to rest has been harder, and just everything in general has been harder.  I'm grateful that I'm at this place in my life when it seemed so far away just a few short months ago so I'm trying to take it all in stride and remember those that are still trying to get to the same place.

1 comment: