Monday, October 15, 2012

And the result is....

POSITIVE!

Yes, once again we were successful with our IVF cycle.  I'm not sure how we've been blessed to have this work 3 times, each on the first try.  But rather than trying to guess as to why, I'm thankful that I have been blessed with this joy yet again.

I am 7 weeks along today and due June 3rd, 2013.  Here's the first picture:


Of course not to much to see at this point but what's important is that there is someone to see in there, including little heart flutters! 

Now comes transition time for me.  Technically I have been released to my regular ob/gyn clinic but the fertility clinic is monitoring my hormone levels. I'm in the home stretch of my meds and have 3 weeks or less to go before I can just be a normal pregnant person dealing with the ups and downs of being pregnant yet again.

I want to take a moment to thank my readers out there.  This has been an amazing outlet and a great way to educate people on the trials and tribulations of IVF.

I'll of course continue to update the blog because of course, the story isn't over! 

No comments:

Post a Comment