Sunday, March 18, 2012

Waiting.....and waiting some more

Seems like so much of IVF is just waiting....and then waiting some more.  It's been nearly a week since our meeting with the IVF doctor, and while I've been busy with my regular things and going on vacation to learn how to snowboard, I've been patiently waiting for the call from the IVF nurse to give me my checklist.

I know I'll still have to do more waiting but at least I'll feel like I have something to do, and feel like we're moving forward with the process.  But until then, we wait.

Housekeeping note:  I changed the settings on my blog so that you can now leave comments without needing to register.  All comments are still moderated before they are posted.

1 comment:

  1. Hang in there! And remember, the best things in life are worth waiting for. ;)

    ReplyDelete