Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Is it Monday yet?

Monday is the big day, the meeting that will get the ball rolling again for the 3rd time.  I'm getting antsy for the day to come and part of me wonders if I'll be able to wait until the fall to do the cycle.  It's really for the best interests of my family to wait until then, but part of me hopes that the doc says we need to go sooner rather than later.

The one thing that made me sad in making this appointment was that I realized this had become routine; almost like scheduling a dentist appointment.  I never thought I would be at that point in my life where IVF is now a routine thing to do.  It should never have to be that way for anyone; IVF should be something rare and unique, not something you schedule like a dentist appointment.

No comments:

Post a Comment